Tuesday, March 9, 2010

And so it begins...

As I'm sure many a blog start off, I will also start off by saying "This is my first experience with blogs." I'm not into the whole social networking craze, so this is also my first real experience with putting bits and pieces of my personality and life out for everyone to read about. However, I think it's important that I have a place to showcase some of the work I've been doing and will do in the future, given that I'm currently a grad student who will graduate in a little over a year, at which point I will need to have found that ever-important job. Throwing it all into a blog seems like a perfectly fine choice to me, and hopefully will somewhat demonstrate what I'm capable of. That's not the only reason for this blog, but it is a piece of the puzzle.

My first few posts will most likely be about past projects, with the current stuff to follow. Another good reason for me to start this blog is it will help me remember everything that I've worked on, and any interesting tidbits I learned along the way. I look forward to taking fond (and likely horrid, too) trips down coder memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment