Thursday, June 10, 2010

HTD Update

The other day I realized I hadn't posted anything new in nearly two months, so I figured I'd better give an update on the Hydraulic Terrain Deformation (HTD) project I was/am working on.

Of course the semester is long over with by now, and the project submitted long ago, but I've been cleaning up the messy and sometimes hackish code that inevitably made it into the project as the deadline approached. And in the process of the cleanup, I also decided to give my personal code libraries an overhaul and add new functionality, which means breaking and changing the way my project worked beforehand. The hope is to release a nice, polished, and properly-commented program for public consumption when I'm done.

So in short, I'm still "working" on it. It'll probably be a while longer before I'm done, but I will get it out the door...eventually. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment